Friday, January 5, 2018

DIY Necklace String

Sorry for the late update. I was so busy this days. My Christmas Break is almost over, so I would try to update as much as possible. Yesterday, I was cleaning my room and suddenly I came up with an idea, "Where I can place my necklaces?". Today I'm going to show what I did. 
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

DIY NECKLACE STRING 

Materials:

~ scissors
~string 
~paper clips 
~a pair of hooks

See the texture of the string.

FIRST, you cut thirty-five inches of string ( it's an aproximate lenght).
*Note: considerate the quantity of necklaces*

THEN, you will place the paper clips on the string. I selected arrow clips because my room style is beach style and they combine perfectly. 
*Make sure you leave five inches of string on each side. It's neccesary for the next step. 

NOW  we are going to place the pair of hooks in the area that we want our Necklace String. I choose the door of my closet. It is a perfect place, in my opinion. I can change clothes and choose a necklace, fast. 

WE PLACE the string on the hooks. With the five inches of string on each side, we will tie the string to the hooks. Why? The string will fall because is holding many necklaces.



FINALLY, you place your necklaces on each paper clip located in the string. 





No comments:

Post a Comment