Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Today's Adventure

My first thought in the morning was, "Where the heck I am?" Every morning, when I'm tired specially (and is almost everyday), I don't know where I am. Then as the time progresses I know where I am and bla,bla,bla. My day wasn't that good until the night. Let's go to the point. Today I went to Shen Yun. Shen Yun are different demonstrations of chinese art, really pretty. They dance and sing and they also have beautiful dresses. If you enjoy ballet I recomend this to you. I passed 3 hours in the show. It was at 7:30PM, so then it was 10:30PM. Finally I arrived at home. How was your day? What all of you think about doing a game, so I can interact with my followers?

The photo above is one of the dances that they do. You can look the pretty dress and the grace that the ballerina has.

No comments:

Post a Comment